- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
To make the vinaigrette:
Add all the vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl; whisk until well blended; set aside.
To make salad:
Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl; toss to mix.
Drizzle Apricot Vinaigrette over salad; toss to coat.
Season to taste with salt/pepper if needed.
- Calories: 362.1
- Protein: 8 g
(Recipe found at Food.com/)